Stayed for three days with my teenage daughter and enjoyed the great location and the tidy, practical room. However, the top floor (8) was steeming hot, even in relatively cool summer days. Some ventilation would be a great improvement. Also, the wifi didn't work which is weird in a students' residence.
- Also Known As:
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel London
- LSE Northumberland House London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland House provides great value self-catered accommodation in a magnificent Grade II listed building just off Trafalgar Square.The accommodation is perfectly placed for all of the tourist attractions in central London- theatres, museums, galleries, Covent Garden and Regent Street are all within easy walking distance.With its historic building, great location, affordable prices and modern facilities (including en-suite throughout), Northumberland House is one of the most attractive places to stay in central London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your LSE Northumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.