For such a central location(one stop from Victoria) this is really quiet. The room are spacious and comfortable , the staff friendly. It's very clean.we went as a family and felt welcomed, although sure it's grand for couples or a group of mates. The kitchen is ok, fridge and microwave only tho.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin House Hotel
- Dolphin Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary serviced apartments in a quiet residential area. Set around three and a half acres of idyllic gardens along the River Thames, just a short distance from Central London. A selection of apartments are available from economy singles to 1bed 2 bed and 3 bed apartments. Dolphin House is on the north side of Dolphin Square Village with its 1069 residential apartments, Bar and Grill, Lounge Bar Sports and Fitness Club and brand new Moroccan Inspired Spa, The Spa in Dolphin Square. The facilities are open to all.All Just 5 mins walk from the nearby Pimlico tube, just 3 stops (7 mins) on the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Dolphin House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.