My sister and I stayed here and the private double ensuite was amazing for a hostel. The beds were clean, the showers were warm, and the location was great. The only things I didn't like were having to pay for Internet and the tiny elevator (but it is London, after all). Definitely recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Street Youth Hotel London
- Oxford Street Youth Hotel
- YHA London Oxford Street England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay in the heart of bohemian London. YHA Oxford Street is a modern backpackers hostel offering comfortable yet cheap accommodation in London’s West End and offers an eclectic mix of cafes, pubs, cinemas, quirky boutiques and a great alternative nightlife, all within a 5 minute walking distance of the hostel.This is a busy city centre hostel offering a range of 3 and 4 bed dorms, twin bunk or double bed private rooms, all with shared facilities. Breakfast is available daily as well as a fully equipped self catering kitchen. Our cafe/bar offers a range of hot and cold beverages to refresh you after a long day of sightseeing or prepare you for a night out. Families with young children might prefer YHA London Central, YHA St Pancras or YHA St Paul's for a quieter London break. This hostel is not suitable for groups of more than 8 people- see YHA Thameside or YHA Holland Park. We apologise, but due to the building architecture we have no wheelchair accessible facilities at YHA Oxford Street, the lift only goes as far as our 3rd floor reception. Access to rooms on level 4 and 5 is by stairs. Our nearest hostels with full access is YHA London Central or YHA St Pancras. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your YHA London Oxford Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.