Peaceful, clean, compact rooms, when you just want a bed to flop into this is the place, very centrally located, in-between Kings Road and Fulham Road, loads of buses and S Ken tube a 5 minute walk, great place to stay. Sadly left in a rush so didn't sample the breakfast. Lovely crisp sheets and comfy bed.
- Also Known As:
- Sydney House Hotel London
- Sydney House Hotel
- Sydney Hotel London
- Sydney House London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney House is a contemporary townhouse hotel, only a few minutes walk from King‘s road and Knightsbridge.Sitting in a quiet Chelsea street, the capital’s most fashionable shops and restaurants are on its doorstep.Sydney House is conveniently located for Westminster and the City of London. It has direct road and rail links for London’s’ airport and Eurostar terminals.Behind the exterior of a listed Georgian building, lies a 21st Century hotel. Each of the 21 bedrooms is dedicated to comfort, air conditioned throughout, goose down quilts and sleek, glass bathrooms. Individually designed, all rooms have discreet technology. DVDs, flat screen TVs, and WIFI are provided. Sydney house has a fully equipped boardroom, available for smaller meetings/receptions. 24-hour room service and “a la carte” breakfast make Sydney House Chelsea, a “Private home in the City”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sydney House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.