This was an excellent hotel with large comfortable rooms and an attentive staff. The included breakfast was good and plentiful. We ate in the bar one night and the food was delicious! It's a bit outside of London but the tube is close and there are several parks and eating areas within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott Hotel Park
- Marriott London
- London Marriott
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The London Marriott Hotel Regents Park provides a convenient base for any astute business traveller and leisure guest. This 4 star north London hotel in zone 2 offers competitive rates combined with a close proximity to the city centre. Located only a 3 minute walk from Swiss Cottage underground station on the Jubilee Line, the hotel is perfect for shoppers, visitors to the city and sports fans alike. It has a direct connection to Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground, Bond Street, Buckingham Palace, Parliament Square and Canary Wharf. In addition, the hive of activity that is Camden Town, ZSL’s London Zoo and the chic shops, cafés and restaurants of Primrose Hill are all just a short walk or bus ride away.The hotel has 304 spacious bedrooms, including 157 twin bedrooms with two double beds. The Leisure Club’s extensive onsite facilities benefit from a 15m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, gym and hair and beauty salons. Additional services include the Indian restaurant Zaike NW3, Chats bar, 24 hour room service and on-site car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Regents Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.