The room was clean - bathroom decorated very well. the bed was comfy, but quite big for the size of the room. Had a great night's sleep, that's the main thing & it's right in the centre of Greenwich, great location. Did not sleep here so cannot comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Greenwich is an economy London hotel, located in the historic centre of Greenwich, close to Maritime Museum. Your hotel puts you close to Cutty Sark and Royal Observatory. You can easily access Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena or Excel Ehxibition Centre via local transport links. Hotel is within short ride from London City Airport and the Olympic Park. Relax in the bar with a coffee or a glass of wine, and choose from a range of bar snacks and light meals. Paying outdoor parking available. The hotel is located in historic Greenwich, close to Greenwich Park and the River Thames. Riverboat services to Tower, Westminster and Waterloo piers. Also services east to the O2 Arena. Inviting, modern and cosy, with a comfortable bed and a functional bathroom. The ibis room has got everything you need for a pleasant stay. Hotel 100% non smoking.From central London by car: Follow Waterloo Bridge, Elephant & Castle, New Cross and A2 to Greenwich. From M25: follow A2 Central London. 15 min. by train from Waterloo East or Charing Cross. Underground: 2-min. walk from Greenwich Train Station and fromthe Docklands Line (Stop at Cutty Sark Station).GPS: N 51° 28' 47.83'' W 0° 0' 33.74'' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis London Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Greenwich Hotel
- Ibis London Greenwich Hotel London
- Accor London Greenwich
- Ibis London Greenwich England