My husband is used to stay at the hotel on his business trips. We recently spent a weekend together in London. I really enjoyed my stay at The Old Ship! Yes, the rooms are pretty small. Breakfasts are okay. Food at the pub is fine. But the big plus is definitely the staff! Friendliest staff ever. Thanks!
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ship Hotel
- The Old Ship Hotel London
- The Old Ship London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Ship Inn Hackney (adjacent to The Hackney Empire) offers a friendly contemporary interior that our guests can relax and enjoy a drink in our bar area or enjoy some fantastic British cuisine designed by our team of talented chefs as well as stay in 1 of our 10 beautifully appointed rooms. All our bedrooms are en-suite, our prices are inclusive of breakfast and taxes.The Old Ship Inn Hackney can offer their guests Secure Car parking which is a two minute walk from the Hotel, this service can be booked in advance or at check in.The Old Ship Inn Hackney is a modern boutique hotel combined with the welcoming warmth of a classic British Inn, without the inflated prices. The design and character of our rooms flow beautifully from our dining space on the ground floor. The rooms were designed with the character and history of the building in mind but combines a modern “boutique hotel” feel without the high costs of a modern London hotel. Each room is individually designed to maximise on the space available with 6 singles and 4 doubles where you can relax in your comfortable and well appointed room with the added advantage of flat screen Digital TV and complementary wireless broadband. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Old Ship reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.