I don't have a bad word to say about the nadler (base2stay), I stayed here for 2 nights during my stag do and the hotel was excellent. Mathew Street, Concert Square, the main shopping centre and Albert Dock are all within a short walking distances. I would go here again.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nadler Liverpool (formerly base2stay Liverpool) offers a unique combination of 4* comfort, design and service. All rooms offer A/C, mini-kitchens, free WiFi + free internet, music & games on HDTVs. Without a bar or restaurant, it’s ideally suited to the RopeWalks, Liverpool city centre’s vibrant design quarter. Enjoy exclusive discounts at some of Liverpool’s best bars and restaurants, with which this boutique hotel is surrounded and 30 minutes of free local & national calls per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Nadler Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.