Myself and my boyfriend have just spent valentines weekend in Blackpool at The Fylde. We were greated by Vicky, who over the whole weekend was very kind and helpfull,we were given advice regarding where to eat and how to get around ect... The room was very clean,the bed was comfortable and the linen was lovely,plus plenty of towels. Tea &... More
- Also Known As:
- The Fylde International Backpackers Hotel Blackpool
- The Fylde International Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fylde International is centrally located in Blackpool near enough to all of the attractions but away from the hustle and bustle to provide a quiet nights sleep.We offer modern, homely and friendly en suite accommodation. We provide the perfect base for you weekend stay or midweek retreat! Catering for families, couple, school and specialist groups. A full cooked hot buffet breakfast is included in all our tariffs. Free car parking for 6 cars and WiFi is free of charge. Spacious public areas and lounge to relax in after a full day out exploring! We look forward to welcoming you all soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Fylde International Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.