Stayed in room 11 for a 3 night easter getaway and can't fault it. Booking process was seameless and even though I'd forgotten to order one of the treats until the night before (fizz and strawberries on arrival - thoroughly recommended) it wasn't any trouble to add this. Hotel is in a nice quiet location but easily walkable to Windermere... More
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway At Windermere Hotel Windermere
- The Hideaway At Windermere Hotel
- Hideaway Hotel Windermere
- The Hideaway At Windermere Lake District
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hideaway At Windermere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.