We stayed here for two days at the beginning of April and when we arrived we were greeted with a warm welcome, but was told that our room wasn't ready and had to wait about 30 mins until we could check in. For the inconvience we were given a drink. Our room was basic and clean, the bed was very... More
- Also Known As:
- Oakthorpe Hotel Windermere
- The Lamplighter Windermere, Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned Victorian guesthouse and pub, situated in the heart of Windermere Village and located in the heart of the Lake District. Two minutes walk from Windermere train station, just off the A591 and the perfect location from which to explore the idyllic surroundings, with local amenities on your doorstep. Offering seven comfortable en-suite bedrooms and two shower only, also attached is The Lamplighter bar serving home cooked traditional pub food and beer affording great value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Lamplighter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.