We visited for tea today. It was very quiet and we sat at the back. I asked if there was lobster on the menu and was told yes so ordered that immediately. My wife ordered the pork belly. We had a rustic bread for starter with oils and tgis was nice. I was then told there was no lobster which... More
- Also Known As:
- Oakthorpe Hotel Windermere
- The Lamplighter Windermere, Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned Victorian guesthouse and pub, situated in the heart of Windermere Village and located in the heart of the Lake District. Two minutes walk from Windermere train station, just off the A591 and the perfect location from which to explore the idyllic surroundings, with local amenities on your doorstep. Offering seven comfortable en-suite bedrooms and two shower only, also attached is The Lamplighter bar serving home cooked traditional pub food and beer affording great value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Lamplighter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.