We stayed for one night costing £99, which seems expensive but it did include breakfast and entry to the cathedral. The views from the bedroom were great, and good to have free wi-fi. The room was a bit small but very nice, clean and had a bay window. The staff were really friendly. The breakfast was however a let down.... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the grounds of the magnificent Canterbury Cathedral you’ll find the perfect retreat. The best located accommodation in the City - rooms are in a private courtyard and provide stunning views of Canterbury Cathedral. You will receive a dedicated, friendly service in a setting that’s peaceful, secure and relaxing. It’s the ideal base to explore Canterbury’s picturesque, cobbled streets and visit the City’s excellent eateries and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Canterbury Cathedral Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canterbury Cathedral Hotel Canterbury
- Canterbury Cathedral Hotel