I really rate Days Inns. Book in advance for NO messing, clean accommodation. However remember you can only enter from the south carriageway. Otherwise you have a 20 mile round trip if visiting in Winchester. Staff cheerful as ever. Plenty of DIY drinks in room and spare towels. Travel lodges need to think about it !!!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Winchester m3 Hotel
- Days Inn Winchester m3 Hotel Winchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the M3 Southbound Services between junctions 8 and 9, Days Inn Winchester offers free parking and a 24-hour front desk. The hotel is just 6 miles from Winchester, and 12 miles from Southampton. All rooms at Days Inn Winchester feature a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer and alarm clock. Children under 12 years can stay free at Days Inn. The nearby Costa Coffee, Burger King, and Eat and Drink Company offer guests a wide range of dining within the Moto Services Area. Winchester Cathedral and Winchester Rail Station are 30 minutes' drive away, and Basingstoke can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Marwell Zoo is also within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Winchester M3 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.