This is the second time I have been in this year and on both occasions I was served by a gentleman I belive to be called Ben. I came in for food on one occasion and just for drinks with a friend the second time. On both occasions I was given incorrect change. Now the first time around I thought... More
- Also Known As:
- The Ormond At Tetbury Hotel
- The Ormond At Tetbury Hotel Tetbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Tetbury, The Ormond is a stylish, Cotswold inn within easy reach of Westonbirt Arboretum, Highgrove and the market towns of Cirencester and Stroud, providing an ideal base for discovering this area of outstanding natural beauty with its many picturesque villages. Tetbury, with its array of old buildings and independent boutiques and galleries, is made for exploring, or we can arrange other activities for you. From hiring a classic car to 18 holes of golf, flying lessons or clay pigeon shooting there is plenty to occupy you for a few days away. Dating from the 16th Century, the hotel is a comfortable blend of old and new, creating an atmosphere which is relaxed, informal and individual. With elegant rooms, delicious award-winning food, a friendly bar and exceptional service, the Ormond is the perfect location for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Ormond at Tetbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.