Upon arrival we were greeted by the owners and given complimentary bottle of Champagne, it was our wedding anniversary. Lovely start to our weekend. I would highly recommended The Griffin, the service was excellent, breakfast delicious. Great bed and room spotless, just a lovely friendly atmosphere all round. Maid service the next day as well which we didnt expect. Thank... More
- Also Known As:
- The Griffin Guest House Hotel Brighton
- The Griffin Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Griffin is a Georgian Townhouse in the heart of Brighton. The Griffin Guest House is a few yards from St. James Street, and also just off the seafront, you can be on the Pier in less than two minutes. The Griffin has undergone a thorough renovation in recent times and offers clean modern accommodation, lodged in a charming building dating from 1760, the hotel has nine rooms, each with its own en suite Whirlpool bath or shower ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Griffin Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.