We stayed at the Griffin for our first visit to Brighton and loved everything about it. The hosts were terrific; friendly and really helpful.Our room was lovely and breakfast delicious! The Griffin's location is ideal for wandering around Brighton; it was great to be able to ditch the car and relax. We would definitely stay again, it's a real treat!
- Also Known As:
- The Griffin Guest House Hotel Brighton
- The Griffin Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Griffin is a Georgian Townhouse in the heart of Brighton. The Griffin Guest House is a few yards from St. James Street, and also just off the seafront, you can be on the Pier in less than two minutes. The Griffin has undergone a thorough renovation in recent times and offers clean modern accommodation, lodged in a charming building dating from 1760, the hotel has nine rooms, each with its own en suite Whirlpool bath or shower ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Griffin Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.