Superbly located on a side street off the main beach front. You can see the wheel from the rooms in the front of house. The owners were very friendly and helpful when it came to parking. We stayed in Room 4, which was spacious, the bed was huge and extremely comfortable and came with a whirlpool bath - just don't... More
- Also Known As:
- The Griffin Guest House Hotel Brighton
- The Griffin Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Griffin is a Georgian Townhouse in the heart of Brighton. The Griffin Guest House is a few yards from St. James Street, and also just off the seafront, you can be on the Pier in less than two minutes. The Griffin has undergone a thorough renovation in recent times and offers clean modern accommodation, lodged in a charming building dating from 1760, the hotel has nine rooms, each with its own en suite Whirlpool bath or shower ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Griffin Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.