We stayed in a beautiful room overlooking the West Pier. It's an amazing building with cool artworks and a delicious breakfast to boot. If you're staying in Brighton and looking for somewhere with character and style you can't go wrong with The Artists Residence. Book it!
- Also Known As:
- Artist Residence Brighton Hotel Brighton
- Artist Residence Brighton Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artist Residence is a cross between a hotel and art gallery. Our boutique guesthouse is bang in the centre of Brighton. Each of our en-suite hotel rooms have been individually designed by both local and internationally renowned urban artists. Our Hotel is situated at the top of Regency Square in a grade 2 listed townhouse, artist residence has dramatic sea views overlooking the West Pier.Our young team of staff are always "in the know" for all the best places to eat, drink and shop so you will always feel at home. Our fantastic location, 2 minutes walk to Brighton Beach and the West Pier and 10 minutes walk to the North and SouthLaines and Brighton's vibrant night life, also sets us apart and places our hotel right in the middle of everything Brighton has to offer.Artist Residence Hotel also holds monthly exhibitions in its on-site gallery displaying works from the Residency Artist.We are not just a bed but an idea, having recently been featured in The Saturday Times Cool Hotel Guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Budget Places, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Artist Residence Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.