Myself and a group of friends have just spent the most amazing weekend at Artist Residence in Brighton. From the moment you walk in the door it feels cosy, friendly yet quirky with all of the gorgeous art and furniture to admire. We were a large group of people and therefore quite noisy, all of the staff were incredibly accommodating... More
- Also Known As:
- Artist Residence Brighton Hotel Brighton
- Artist Residence Brighton Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun and quirky rooms with imaginative design, free WI-FI, a cocktail shack bar and cafe deli are featured at this unique townhouse hotel in the heart of Brighton. Located on the seafront in the historic Regency Square this hotel is a 10 minute walk from Brighton train station. Each of the 23 guest rooms at Artist Residence are either individually designed by an artist or by the house and feature vintage and upcycled furniture, limited edition prints, graphic murals, flat screen tvs and en-suite bathrooms. Some rooms have sea views overlooking the West Pier. In addition to being a home from home and unique place to sleep, The Artist Residence serves as a gathering place and hub of community activity for locals and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Artist Residence Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.