Awesome location and had a great view of the sea and pier but apart from that it was pretty poor. I stay in alot of hostels and I dont expect the ritz but for these guys to charge hotel prices for what is probably the worst hostel I have stayed in is pretty bad. My mate says the ones he... More
- Also Known As:
- The Grapevine Seafront Hotel Brighton
- The Grapevine Seafront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grapevine Seafront overlooks the vibrant and popular seaside between Brighton's two famous piers. From here we offer shared rooms for 2, 3 or 4 guests, with showers and toilets conveniently located just outside the rooms. Private rooms also available with en-suite showers & fabulous sea views. Our relaxed and friendly team is always ready to welcome you and to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay in our vibrant and diverse city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your The Grapevine Seafront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.