Easy to find, less thany 10 mins from ferry. Efficient check in, comfortable room - all good. Dinner in restaurant a few days earlier took ages to get served - food arrived quickly and was OK - need more staff.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Plymouth City Centre (Lockyers Quay) Hotel
- Premier Inn Plymouth City Centre (Lockyers Quay) Hotel Plymouth
- Premier Inn Plymouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lockyers Quay Premier Inn is situated in Plymouth’s City Centre, within 10 minutes walking distance of shops, restaurants and Plymouth’s historic Barbican and Hoe. We have 62 Bedrooms of all accommodation types including facilities for guests with disabilities, with a further 107 bedrooms located at our sister hotel adjacent to us. All rooms are one price offering great value for families with ample free on site parking which can also accommodate large vehicles. We have wireless Internet, telephones and hairdryers in all rooms along with fans, irons and boards, and bathmats available on request. The Lockyers Quay restaurant opposite the hotel serves our unique 'All you can eat' breakfast from 6.30am – 10am with lunch and evening meals being served from 11.30am till 10pm. Our location is ideal if you are using the ferry port or train station as they are only 0.5 miles away and most of Devon’s popular attractions are only approximately 30 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Plymouth City Centre - Lockyers Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.