Just stayed at this lovely character hotel for the wife's birthday.Great warm welcome from all the staff .Excellent room on first floor well furnished with good facilities.Stay included two course meal and breakfast which were both beyond our expectations and excellent value for money with the travelzoo deal.Hope to return soon.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Court Hotel
- Queens Court Hotel Exeter
- Queens Court Exeter
- Queens Court Exeter, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Court Hotel Exeter offers a warm welcome, attentive and relaxed service, and a proud reputation for serving exceptional restaurant food from a creative ‘modern British’ menu. Our restaurant is open to non-residents and offers a well known and highly regarded restaurant venue for contemporary dining. Standing apart from the larger chain hotels in Exeter, our hotel is privately owned and run with real focus on providing a customer centered, friendly service to all of our guests.The hotel enjoys a convenient central location to rival the very best hotels in Exeter. Located in a gracious period terrace set on a quiet and leafy square, the Queens Court Hotel and Olive Tree Restaurant in Exeter benefits from being just a 5 minute level walk to the city centre, easy walking distance from both main line Exeter railway stations and close to Exeter University campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.