A beautiful and quirky Tudor Inn situated on the cobbled harbour. Offering me a warm friendly welcome and a really enjoyable memorable stay. Freshly cooked breakfast and coffee and tea, lovingly made, were excellent. Highly recommended especially those interested in Britain's intriguing maritime history.
- Also Known As:
- Bayards Cove Hotel Dartmouth
- Bayards Cove Hotel
- Bayards Cove Inn Dartmouth, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small friendly hotel is one of Dartmouth’s oldest and most interesting buildings. It was originally constructed as a Tudor merchant's house and would have been a welcome sight when the Pilgrim Fathers stopped off at Bayards Cove on their way to America in August 1620. The hotel is conveniently situated in Bayards Cove in the centre of this lovely town, with the market and main shopping area only a short level walk away. Guests are sure to enjoy the unique character of the hotel and its thoughtfully refurbished luxury rooms, all of which have freeview, televisions and DVD players, and some also enjoy views over the water of the cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bayards Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.