Located on the “seafront” in Penzance, the Beachfield was easy to find for us coming by foot from Sennen. Staff were friendly, courteous and helpful upon our arrival, informing us our bags had arrived earlier in the day and had been taken to our double room on the second floor, No 3, directly above the reception area. We were informed... More
- Also Known As:
- Beachfield Hotel Penzance
- Beachfield Hotel Penzance, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sea front in Penzance, Cornwall, the Beachfield Hotel offers breathtaking panoramic views of Mount's Bay, from The Lizard to Newlyn Harbour with St Michael's Mount glitteringly prominent at centre stage. A Victorian building dating from the 1860s and standing on grounds that were once fields and dunes where fishermen dried their nets, our hotel has long been a favourite for those who know Penzance well. Much of the interior has recently been modernised and refurbished to a high standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beachfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.