We stayed for 2 nights at the Radisson Blu Bristol for a joint birthday celebration. My husband and I had stayed there before and it was as good as last time! The reception staff were most helpful and we had our car valet parked. We were upgraded to a business class room which was spacious and tastefully decorated with a... More
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the centre of the city, close to the old town, and most of the city's cultural treasures, Museums, Theatres and the new Concert Hall. Colston Hall. Encased in shimmering glass, this impressive Bristol hotel’s iconic high-rise structure is an impressive landmark above the city skyline. Choose from 176 rooms and suites with deluxe amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet; most of the rooms feature expansive views of the beautiful waterfront. The on-site Filini Restaurant hosts the daily Super Breakfast Buffet as well as serving delicious Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner. Five modern and well-equipped conference rooms are available for hosting personal and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.