I needed to be in Bristol a couple of days in early December so booked at £40 for the night plus £5 all you can eat breakfast, using advance purchase. Room was on the 6th floor, good size and very clean. I had a great nights sleep and the breakfast was good too (eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, beans, mushrooms)... More
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay Hotel
- Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay Hotel Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay is located within walking distance of Temple Meads railway station, a few minutes from Broadmead Shopping Centre and Castle Park. Easily to reach from the airport and the M32 motorway, the hotel offers 140 rooms (all non smoking) and features a restaurant, a bar open 24 hours and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.