Good location for the Temple Meads station (less than 5 mins walk), alright for town as well (10-15 mins walk to Cabot Circus) rooms as always at Ibis are satisfactory and have everything you need, bathroom could be bigger, compared to other Ibis hotels, this bed wasn't too comfy and the room got very hot, however we couldn't open the... More
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay Hotel Bristol
- Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay is located within walking distance of Temple Meads railway station, a few minutes from Broadmead Shopping Centre and Castle Park. Easily to reach from the airport and the M32 motorway, the hotel offers 140 rooms (all non smoking) and features a restaurant, a bar open 24 hours and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.