Upon arrival after my five hour drive I was greeted by a pleasant individual at the front desk. I had never been to that part of the province and wanted to tour Quebec City. She went over maps and gave me good information and possible points of interest. When I got into my room I found dry urine on the... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Camarine Beaupre
- Auberge La Camarine Beaupre, Quebec, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge – Restaurant – Bistro Bar – Terrace, known for its fine regional cuisine, its country ambiance and its warm welcome. Country Inn, offering 31 cosy rooms some with fireplace and balcony. A pleasant dining room in a romantic atmosphere with a warm fireplace, a bistro whose stone walls date back to the 18th century and a terrace with a view on the majestic St-Lawrence River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Auberge La Camarine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.