Staff is very friendly and kind, people smile a lot. Food is good, just a bit more expensive than other local restaurants but a good solution (400Bahts p.p. the buffet) if you don't feel like walking around. Breakfast is good. It enjoy a stunning location on a stripe of sand, the sea last November was not really clean (probably due... More
- Also Known As:
- Koh Mook Sivalai Beach Hotel Ko Muk
- Koh Mook Sivalai Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO SIVALAI BEACH RESORTKo Mook or Muk island, one of the Andaman's last paradise.The legendary warm welcome of its local population, the extreme beauty of its long white sand beaches, and its pristine clear water rich in aquatic life, make Mook island (also spelled Ko mook, Koh Muk, or Ko Muk) a “must-see” place to stay in Trang Province.Surrounded by amazing tropical nature, Sivalai will offer you an unforgettable feeling of complete relaxation. Read on to learn more about this magnificent spot. We guarantee you that a stay here will remain long in your memories. A most exotic resort surrounded by beaches. A perfect holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Koh Mook Sivalai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.