The staff were great. Lovely atmosphere and great walks. There is something for everyone here. I went with my mum, so we spent most of the time with each other, however, there is an option to take part in group activities, which we avoided. Remember to take bear spray with you when you go walking!
- Also Known As:
- The Hills Health Ranch Hotel
- The Hills Health Ranch Hotel 108 Mile Ranch
- The Hills Health Hotel
- The Hills Health Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hills Health Ranch sits in the midst of an inspiring landscape with some of the largest untamed forests in Canada. A land of a thousand lakes, rolling meadowlands, heavily forested hills and mountains, sets you in your midst of your refuge. The Hills features a world-class health spa; a real western Canadian guest ranch; a full-featured winter snow park; and a great hiking resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Hills Health Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.