We stayed for one nite on our way back to manitoba.We had a wonderful room well appointed.We did not ski but what a great place to stay if you ski.Right out the back of the lodge is the Gondola and Chair lifts really convenient .When we go back that way we will take advantage of the convenients .Wonderfull staff and... More
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Mountaineer Hotel Golden
- Glacier Mountaineer Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the base of the ski runs and just steps from the gondola are the Glacier and Mountaineer lodges. These beautiful executive style condos and rooms are fully furnished and were designed with creature comfort in mind. All condos have fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and spectacular views. For your relaxation and enjoyment both lodges are equipped with a fitness room complete with a sauna, steam bath and an outdoor hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Glacier Mountaineer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.