We had 15 adults, and three little ones over three Cabins at Chancellor Peak Chalets. The cabins were clean, comfortable, and suited us just perfectly. There is not too much to do right at the property, but many activities are a short distance away, and we were there to visit, so that did not matter. I would recommend these Chalets.
- Also Known As:
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel Golden
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River just off the Trans Canada Highway, Chancellor Peak Chalets gives a deluxe lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Chancellor Peak Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.