Nestled pretty well in the middle of nowhere, these chalets are unique. Never would I have imagined you could rent a two storey cabin for the price I paid! Wow! These cabins are huge! Full kitchens, one and half baths, one main bedroom on the first floor but 3 other beds upstairs and a soaker tub! The tv reception was... More
- Also Known As:
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel Golden
- Chancellor Peak Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River just off the Trans Canada Highway, Chancellor Peak Chalets gives a deluxe lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Chancellor Peak Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.