My family have just returned from camber sands and had a nice holiday. Our accomadation was ready early so was able to check in at 1pm. caravan was clean and tidy and beds fully made. staff always happy to help in restaurant and food was really good especially the carvery. Julie in sparky shop was great with the kids and... More
- Also Known As:
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel Camber
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 7 miles of deep sandy dunes, with direct beach access from the Park. Camber Sands Holiday Park has it all, including 4 fabulous indoor pools, spa bath, sauna & solarium, all weather sports court and adventure playground. The perfect destination for a seaside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.