Love this B&B. Beautiful countryside property, formerly a railway Station. We had the room that looked right on to the railway tracks but it never disturbed us. Wonderful breakfast served by Bob and Sheila Marchant, the perfect hosts.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Hotel
- Tudor House Bell Busk, UK - Skipton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.