We recently stayed (3 nights in late September) at the APT Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge. Hard to get to, four wheel drive only (we drove the 53 kilometres in 2 hours), but what a wonderful experience glamping in the Australian Outback. This camp is well set up with communal eating area and the "tents" are well appointed with king size... More
- Also Known As:
- Bungle Bungle Wilderness Hotel Kununurra
- Bungle Bungle Wilderness Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to accommodation in Purnululu National Park, Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge sets a standard all of its own, and is guaranteed to be a holiday highlight. APT's private Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge is located right in the heart of World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park. It offers convenient access to the stunning beehive domes of the Bungle Bungle Range, and the breathtaking beauty of Piccaninny Creek, Cathedral Gorge, Echidna Chasm and Mini Palms Gorge. The idyllic bush setting gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the national park's tranquil beauty. The private ensuited tented cabins are strategically placed to ensure your privacy, whilst still being located close to the main lodge facilities. Soak up the tranquil atmosphere from your private deck, as you observe the abundance of beautiful birdlife. Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge features two grades of accommodation, Standard Twin or Superior Twin/King Double tented cabins. 3 Course dinner and breakfast are included in your tariff. Dining facilities at the lodge feature a retractable roof, offering you the opportunity to dine under the stars. After dinner, relax with new friends around the campfire as you take in the beautiful bush surrounds. Lunch is also available upon request (additional cost, please advise at time of booking). Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge is a licensed premises and has a small range of alcoholic beverages available for sale. We are proud of our 'leave no trace' philosophy, which helps protect this unique World Heritage-listed national park. The Award-Winning Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge was awarded the inaugural New Product Development Award by Australia's North West Tourism, an affiliate of Tourism Western Australia. It also received a silver medal in both the Ecotourism and Unique Accommodation categories of the Western Australian Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.