Had a delicious meal on a Saturday evening in the bar, with some different offerings from the usual bistro type food on the menu. Staff were friendly, helpful and attentive and the setting was relaxed and informal. Food delicious and not overly expensive.
- Also Known As:
- The Fat Fox Hotel
- The Fat Fox Hotel Watlington
- The Fat Fox Inn Watlington, Oxfordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fat Fox Inn, formerly the Fox and Hounds, is a country pub with dining and accommodation in the village of Watlington on the northern edge of the Chilterns in Oxfordshire. The pub is easily accessed from the M40 at Lewknor. Watlington is only 15 miles from the heart of the City of Oxford and 35 minutes from Blenheim Palace and the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, as well as the Thameside town of Henley on Thames, home of the Royal Regatta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Fat Fox Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.