Thank goodness we had the opportunity to walk the grounds and see some rooms prior to booking. Dark, dank with apparently a lone old caretaker, who seemed fairly disinterested. When we asked him why the pool was so cloudy, he seemed to think that was normal. Perhaps when people pay absurd amounts of money on a hotel, they assume it... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Puerta Hotel Campeche
- Campeche Hacienda Puerta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Puerta Campeche is an architectural relic dating from the 17th century located just a 20 minute drive from Campeche city’s airport and in the historic center of this city, declared Cultural Heritage by UNESCO. This site is currently the ideal starting off point for adventure into the adjacent historical areas. The walls of these idyllic colonial houses are ocher and orange painted. Its 15 guest rooms and suites combine the comfort of state-of-the-art technology and traditional ambiance. Surrounded by stunning views of the gardens and the pool, the restaurant offers a sophisticated menu consisting of delightful dishes prepared with fish and sea food from the Gulf of Mexico. A terrace lounge enclosed in a charming environment welcomes guests in the evening with captivating cocktails and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Media 8, Inc., Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hacienda Puerta Campeche, A Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.