Summary: Unique property you must see in person (pictures don't do it justice). Worth a few days. Tips: - If you want to have a romantic dinner ask for the staff to set you up in the chapel - Only stay a few days. While beautiful, it's hard to imagine spending a week here (not that much to see) and... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Uayamon Campeche
- Hacienda Uayamon Hotel Campeche
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the time it was built at the end of the 16th century, Hacienda Uayamon has been one of the key residences in the region. The site has 200 hectares of land located just a 20 minute drive from the airport of the city of Campeche, and it is a perfect starting off point to visit the Edzna, Balamkú, Calakmul archaeological sites and the famous Puerta de Tierra. This place has twelve separate villas spread along the serene paths. All of them are decorated in an elegant style, and have a private terrace and a garden. The place is enclosed in a natural setting with a high level of energy where you can totally surrender to the experience of baths and energetic spa treatments for complete relaxation. ***Please consider that due to location, the internet is not guaranteed 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Media 8, Inc., Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hacienda Uayamon, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.