I must say I'm surprised at some of the negative reviews on here unless they were going through a bad patch. We had the carvery which was very nice indeed at £10.95 I would like to have a choice of starter or sweet as well but on the whole I would recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- The Gissons Hotel Kennford
- The Gissons Hotel
- Gissons Hotel Exeter
- The Gissons Inn Exeter/Kennford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gissons is perfectly situated just off the M5 and A38/380. Exeter is only 5 miles away; the coast 8 miles and Dartmoor National Park 12 miles. It is conveniently located for access to both the Torbay area and Plymouth. Both destinations are within easy drives. This makes Gissons the ideal stopover before taking the ferry to France or Spain. The Gissons continues the old age tradition of the travellers' inn - hospitality, good food we offer a full carvery, bar snacks and a a la carte menu,friendly staff and comfortable rooms.Free WFI and meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Gissons Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.