In summary, Patuno provided the worst scuba diving service I've ever experienced. With its price, I deserved to be treated with better service. Funny how we told the dive center/crews what to do, instead of they guided us and gave us comfort and pleasant diving experience. Read below for my worst diving experience; happily we are still alive. To be... More
- Also Known As:
- Patuno Resort Wakatobi Hotel Wangi Wangi Island
- Patuno Resort Wakatobi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patuno Resort Wakatobi is the Wakatobi's most accessible FOUR STAR Resort, situated only a 10 minute drive from the Matahora Airport in Wangi-Wangi. The Wakatobi National Marine Park encompasses over 12 thousand hectares of protected marine park and is made up of four main islands; Wangi-Wangi, Kaledupa, Tomia and Binongko. Patuno Resort stretches along a long white sandy beach which is ideal for sunbathing on, snorkeling from, strolling along, or organizing an impromptu barbecue on. A long barrier reef in front of this resort offers great diving and snorkeling opportunities. The breathtaking overhangs and steep walls of colorful corals are teaming with schooling pelagic fish and hammerhead sharks have recently been spotted here too. The resort is designed with natural building materials such as bamboo, teak wood, coconut wood, rattan and palm leaves, adding to the natural ambiance of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Patuno Resort Wakatobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.