I spent one week at the Quasr al Sarab in october 2013 and four days at the end of february 2014. Both times I had a gorgeous stay. The desert is just unbelievable and the hotel is perfect. Beautiful furnished, delicious food and the staff - without any exception - very obliging and cordially. Always keen on to make you... More
- Also Known As:
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort By Anantara Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort By Anantara Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where mystic charm, cultural passion and unparalleled luxury evoke distinctive memories. Set in the middle of the Rub' al Khali or Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted body of sand in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resorts by Anantara is isolated from the world, yet is less than 200km away from Abu Dhabi. The resort brings the mysticism of this eminent location to life, inviting you to discover the unique appeal of its surroundings. Enjoy an array of facilities and immerse yourself in the wonderful splendour of an eternally changing landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.