To be simple and straight forward, forget about going there, why? 1) poorly maintained 2) room smells bad 3) insect and mosquito infested 4) salty and lousy choice of food served at buffet 5) nothing much to do there There are other more worthy holiday destinations, so don't waste your time and money. Cheers!
- Also Known As:
- Felda Residence Trolak Hotel
- Felda Residence Trolak Hotel Sungkai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Felda Residence Trolak is an all-inclusive resort only 1 ½ hours from Kuala Lumpur. It is close to several 'must-see' locations such as FELDA Residence Hot Springs, Sungkai Conservation Centre, and Orang Asli Village. They offer 54 air-conditioned rooms with bathroom, television, telephone, and coffee/tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Felda Residence Trolak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.