We did have trouble at first trying to find the hotel even with a satnav. Lovely hotel tucked away in the small village. Family run hotel with mother who speaks no English, son who does and a couple of waitresses one who doubles as cook. Slightly "quirky" as some things are forgotton such as butter dish with no butter and... More
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Dei Mai Intees Varese
- Locanda Dei Mai Intees Italy/Azzate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Lake Maggiore, in the Medieval town of Azzate , the Hotel Locanda dei Mai Intees, formerly a 15th century private villa, is an exquisite and charming hideaway hotel. Beautifully restored with its combination of frescoes, antiques yet modern technology the Locanda boast 12 individually designed rooms and suites. A member of chef Alain Ducasse’s "Chateaux and Hotels Collection" , the hotel has a fine culture of cuisine in the Mai Intees Restaurant which serves regional dishes accompanied with a selection of super wines. Locanda dei Mai Intees is ideally situated with easy access to Lake Como, Milan, Lugano and nearby Milano Malpensa International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Locanda Dei Mai Intees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.