We took a one-bedroom unit on the first floor near the northern end of the resort. Great view of the beach and ocean, and all the comforts needed for a self-catering apartment. The marina is 100 metres away, with cafes, shops and restaurants, and the starting-place for whale-watching trips. A most comfortable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Great Sandy Straits Hotel
- Breakfree Great Sandy Straits Hotel Urangan
- BreakFree Great Sandy Straits Hervey Bay, Australia - Urangan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Great Sandy Straits is located in Australia's whale watching capital, Hervey Bay. With a great location you can easily take a stroll to the main shopping, restaurant and cafe areas or just kick back, relax and enjoy the wide range of onsite leisure facilities ideal for families. Boasting safe beaches, pristine waterways, great fishing and boating, along with some of the world's most unique natural attractions, the Fraser Coast is a rare destination. Between July and November, Hervey Bay becomes an aquatic playground with the annual migration of more than 3,000 Humpback whales between Antarctica and the Great Barrier Reef. The sleepy seaside town is also the primary gateway to the world's largest sand island and World Heritage-listed area, Fraser Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your BreakFree Great Sandy Straits reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.