I didn't stay here but ate here quite a few times in the week. Out of the 3 cages right on the beach this is the best location and best food! Beautiful calamari with tomato salad under £4! The staff in the whole village are so laid back. No rush to get you to give up your table
- Also Known As:
- Surf Berbere Surf Camp Taghazout Hotel Taghazout
- Surf Berbere Surf Camp Taghazout Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surf Berbere Taghazout surf camp is an ideal location for anyone looking to go on a surf holiday in Morocco. The rooms are all right on top of Hash Point, in the center of Taghazout (20mins from Agadir). The surf school offers classes every day. The Hash Point cafe, run by Surf Berbere offers trips and excursions all over Morocco, so if you want a yoga class, a trip to Marrakech, or even just a day's fishing with a local fisherman, come by the cafe and ask for anything. Surf Berbere also run apartment rentals from the cafe reception, please just ask. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Surf Berbere Surf Camp Taghazout reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.