We stayed for 1 night after skiing at Mont Orford. This location is typical of Comfort Inn's - the price is reasonable and you get a clean, familiar, predictable, basic place to stay the night. Would stay here again if just looking for a play to sleep in Sherbrooke.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Rock Forest Hotel Sherbrooke
- Comfort Inn Rock Forest Hotel
- Sherbrooke Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sherbrooke Quebec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Eastern Townships, the Comfort Inn Sherbrooke is just minutes from downtown. This Sherbrooke hotel is close to many venues, including Bishop's University, Université de Sherbrooke. The hotel is nestled in exceptionally beautiful surroundings. The Anglo Saxon village of North Hartley, Mont-Orford National Park, Lake Memphremagog and Bromont Ski Resort are just minutes from the hotel. For sports lovers, golfing, downhill skiing, fishing, cycling, tennis and horseback riding are all within 20 kilometers. Visitors will enjoy shopping malls, restaurants and cocktail lounges close to the hotel.Guest of the hotel will enjoy free continental breakfast, free outdoor parking, free local calls and free wireless internet access.All our rooms are equipped with 32in LCD television with premium channels, free wireless internet access, free local calls, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron & board. Rooms on the 1st floor have a patio door with direct access to the parking. Rooms on the 2nd floor have a window that open. There is no elevator. The hotel is pet friendly in designated rooms. A small fee may apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Sherbrooke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.