The staff was very welcoming and although the room was quite small it was comfortable and clean. The location is great, not far from Old Quebec, and walking distance from a few restaurants. Overall, it was well worth the price and I would consider returning if I find myself in Quebec again.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Michel Doyon Hotel
- Auberge Michel Doyon Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Michel Doyon Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High speed Internet access; many rooms with PC. This property opened in July of 1947, and was renovated in September of 2002. Family atmosphere. Ensuite private or semi-private bathroom. All rooms with private bathroom are Air Conditioned. Cable TV; Telephone (No charge for local calls); Regrigerator; Microwave; Complimentary continental breakfast. 10 minutes to Old Quebec via Bus #7. Best value for the money in Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge Michel Doyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.