My Wife and i stayed at the Maison du Fort and had a wonderful time. My wife left her scarf when we checked out. we called the owner and she was kind enough to mail to our home address. I would strongly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Château Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillargé, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Hotel
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City