I just felt instantly at home at the University Bed and Breakfast, after an 18 hours plane trip. Nice room with great bed, kind and helping staff, warm and homely kitchen, not to mention the breakfast. Don't go anywhere else !
- Also Known As:
- University Bed And Breakfast
- University Hotel
- University Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.