A favorite in our Canada trip! We wanted to stay in the older part of Montreal and got a good deal at Auberge de la Place Royale. The location is awesome! In front of the Vieux Port and close to major attractions like Notre Dame and Chateau Ramezay. Very close to good restaurants and shops. Subway station is like 4... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Place Royale Hotel
- Auberge De La Place Royale Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A twelve rooms luxury hotel facing the Old Port of Montreal. Stay in Old Montreal, a location where the ambiance is authentic and historic. Science and history museums are just beside as well as the skating rink and the ice fishing spot. There are six suites facing the waterfront and six rooms in the back. Free wireless internet. Minibar. Free calls in North America. Free business center with unlimited printing. All bookings are pre-registered and express check-out is the standard. There is a guitar for you to play. Some of the rooms could confortably accomodate six! 24h check-in system and service. There is no elevator but the doctor say it is good to exercise, and yes, the reception is narrow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Auberge de la Place Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.