Having read reviews on the hotel prior to reserving, I was prepared for the need to walk up stairs (no elevator), a self-serve check-in for late arrivals and no adjacent parking. For the price and the location ($135 a night, and a couple minutes walk to numerous restaurants and shops in Old Montreal), this is a great little Inn. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Place Royale Hotel Montreal
- Auberge De La Place Royale Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A twelve rooms luxury hotel facing the Old Port of Montreal. Stay in Old Montreal, a location where the ambiance is authentic and historic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Auberge de la Place Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.