My husband and I stayed at this hotel for three days during the March break (Mar 11-13). Overall, it was a great getaway. The hotel is in the historic building that gives it a lot of character. If you like modern, sky-scraping chain hotels, with the pool and gym than this is not a place for you. Also, there is... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Place Royale Hotel
- Auberge De La Place Royale Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A twelve rooms luxury hotel facing the Old Port of Montreal. Stay in Old Montreal, a location where the ambiance is authentic and historic. Science and history museums are just beside as well as the skating rink and the ice fishing spot. There are six suites facing the waterfront and six rooms in the back. Free wireless internet. Minibar. Free calls in North America. Free business center with unlimited printing. All bookings are pre-registered and express check-out is the standard. There is a guitar for you to play. Some of the rooms could confortably accomodate six! 24h check-in system and service. There is no elevator but the doctor say it is good to exercise, and yes, the reception is narrow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Auberge de la Place Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.