We stayed at the InterContinental for an anniversary trip to Montreal. I booked via an opaque booking site and paid $100/night plus tax, a rate I considered (and still do) a good price. Upon booking, I noted that it was our anniversary and that we would appreciate a room with a view. When we checked in, the receptionist did not... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Montreal Hotel
- Intercontinental Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bienvenue to the InterContinental Montréal! The hotel is ideally located at the gateway of Old Montreal and the downtown core, twenty minutes from Pierre Elliott Trudeau’s International Airport. Elegantly overlooking the international business area, connected to the Montréal Convention Centre and the underground city, the InterContinental Montréal is perfectly positioned for your next business trip. Minutes away from the Notre-Dame Basilica, the Pointe-à-Callière Montréal Museum of Archaeology and History and the Quartier des spectacles, the hotel also offers a great location for cultural getaways. Begin your day with a succulent buffet breakfast at our Osco! restaurant or exercise in our salted water pool. Upon your return in the evening, enjoy Provencal tapas and an absinthe cocktail at the Sarah B. bar, and benefit from stunning views of the city from your luxurious and spacious guestroom. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, you'll experience an authentic Montreal je ne sais quoi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.