I came to Montreal to attend a conference at Palais des Congrès, but wanted to avoid the convention hotel experience which, over the years, has become tiresome. We decided that staying in a district off the city center would be fun. Auberge, located in "Le Plateau", turned out to be the perfect place for such an experience. Close to great... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Fontaine Hotel
- Auberge De La Fontaine Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature in the heart of Montreal! Auberge de La Fontaine is a quaint bed and breakfast hotel situated in the thriving plateau Mont-Royal neighborhood, facing the renowned Park La Fontaine. A distinctive way of spending your time away from home. With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Auberge de La Fontaine bed and breakfast hotel has 21 fully equipped rooms that are each designed in their own unique style. Free Buffet Breakfast, free access to WIFI internet and free access to our kitchen for snacks and some beverages. From our Bed and breakfast hotel, one can easily walk to the Mont-Royal metro station, to Saint-Denis Street or Mont-Royal Avenue all of which has a number of bars, restaurants and boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Auberge de La Fontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.